Society of introduction
- About Us
- Society of introduction
- Introduction of Association for
Research of MPS & Rare Diseases (ARMRD)
- ARMRD was founded to support
collaborative research on MPSs and rare diseases.
- ARMRD was established by Dr. Dong-Kyu
Jin and his associates in April in 2015.
- ARMRD is an academic society to
support research on MPS and other rare diseases, and is
established as a corporate body.
- The headquarters of ARMRD is located
in Seoul, Korea.
- Main task of ARMRD is to support APMN
(Asia Pacific MPS Network) related work, and objectives of
ARMRD is as follows.
- Support for APMN meeting
- Management & activation of APMR (All types of MPSs
including Morquio A disease)
- Management of ARMRD homepage
- Support for MPS and rare diseases related symposium
- Publication of MPS and rare diseases related